Friday, March 25, 2011

The Ex-Wife - Sex, divorce and video tapes

A certain homemade video has been number one on my favorite adult video site for more than two weeks now. My ex-wife stars in that video. We made those tapes during happier times a few years ago. Back then Ellen was insatiable and carefree and let me tape her with the camcorder we bought when our first child was born.

Ellen loved to deep throat my dick and fondle my balls. My mouth always found her willing twat. Ellen’s pussy was always soaking wet and she would wiggle and flop around gasping for air like a fish out of water. Her sounds inspired my tongue to go as far as it could go. I would get hotter than hell chewing on her rosy red clit and lick her asshole while the little she-devil quenched her thirst drinking every ounce of my flaming load.

When I was away on a hunting or fishing trip with my buddies our sex tapes would be Ellen’s late night entertainment. She would always fuck herself with something she kept in a velvet case tucked in her night stand. Some of our most awesome sessions were because of the toy she fondly called, “Big Willie”.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts