Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sugarbaby - Mr. Big solved all my money problems.

Well, it’s been a while since I last wrote – two years, to be exact. So much has happened between my freshman and junior years here at U of M that I really want to share. Nothing is the same as it was before, and a world of pleasure and pain has brought me to the point I am at now.

Things were going really well for me and Hayley when I last left off. Although I missed Matt beyond words, I have to admit that having my pussy eaten by a girl was a good substitute for Matt’s penis. The way Hayley caressed and suckled my clit had me all but forgetting about how much I longed for Matt’s big hard cock inside of me and, although he’d told me it’d be fine for me to fuck around while he was deployed, I couldn’t bring myself to take any other guy’s dick into my cunt. Hayley was a guilt-free way to have my twat tended to while Matt was away. She and I grew to be very close. We had many of the same classes during the day and shared the same tiny dorm-room bed at night, licking, sucking, and rubbing each other into glorious oblivion and sleeping in each other’s cum. That time of my life seemed so perfect that I couldn’t imagine it changing. But then everything changed.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts