Sunday, April 24, 2011

Alice Eve Showed Her Young Sexy Breasts in 'Crossing Over' (NSFW)

Alice-Eve-Nude-Crossing-Over-Gallery-00
Now that I saw those amazing screen caps of Eva Amurri all naked in Californication I felt like looking for some more sexy babes. That search has led me to Alice Eve, another sexy young actress that happened to get naked in the movie Crossing Over.
After looking at some of the posts for Alice Eve I've noticed a lot of people complaining that her breasts are a little to flat considering how young she is and I've totally got to disagree with those statements.
Alice-Eve-Nude-Crossing-Over-Gallery-01
You look at someone like Lady GaGa and you'll not only see what UGLY BREASTS really look like but you'll see what a truly ugly woman looks like too. Alice is actually still rather perky... They look saggy at certain angles but when you look at her standing up... Those breasts are pretty darn awesome!



Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts