Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Audrina Patridge Is Really Pushing The Limits Dressing Sexy On Her VH1 Reality Show

Audrina-Patridge-Reality-Show-VH1-Caps-00
Audrina Patridge has her own reality show on VH1 now. Don't bother asking me what the damn thing is about because I'll swallow a bullet long before I'll ever actually sit down and watch it.
All I know about the show is that it is rated TV-PG and Audrina spends a lot of time walking around in swimwear and sometimes even walking around in her bra and panties, which seems a little strange for a show rated with a PG tag.
I remember the days when people actually acted on television... I never would have actually thought that TV would be reduced to a lingerie reality show by the year 2011.
Audrina-Patridge-Reality-Show-VH1-Caps-01
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts