Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Naughty Nanny - My husband and I fucked our Nanny.

Most people would look at my life from the outside and think that it’s perfect. My husband and I are young, attractive professionals, he a CFO at an international marketing firm and I a trial attorney on the up and up. We own a palatial estate in Alpharetta’s most exclusive gated community, wear only the finest tailored suits to work, exchange our Lexus and Ranger Rover in for the newest model every year, and hobnob with all of society’s upper crust citizens at ritzy fundraisers.

One big fairy tale, right? Wrong. As perfect as things might’ve looked from the outside, something was still missing. Bryan and I were all work, no play. We had been high school sweethearts and it felt as if we’d known each other for so long and had grown so comfortable in our relationship that the passion fizzled. We were like best friends who happened to live in the same house, and the sex, which happened rarely, was routine and boring.

One summer evening, at Dr. R’s annual black-tie gala, I overheard a conversation between the doctor’s wife and a few girlfriends about the Russian baby they’d adopted. Apparently, adopting babies from Russia is very PC, and having baby Aleksandr in the house turned out to be just what the Dr. and Mrs. needed to spice things up some. Three months later Bryan and I were on a plane to Russia to pick up our new baby girl Natalia. We fell in love with the blue-eyed, fair-skinned infant instantly.
Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts