Friday, April 22, 2011

Yaya Kosikova Modeling Lingerie For Saks Fifth Avenue

Here is Yaya Kosikova wearing sexy lingerie and swimsuits in a recent photo shoot for Saks Fifth Avenue. You probably want to take a moment to look at and drool over these hot photos of the Yaya Kosikova. She is one hot Slovakian girl, I wonder if they all look this good there. Now if I could only find Slovakia on a map I would be all set to find out. LOL! I know where Slovakia is... It's one of those awesome East European countries where the best pussy you could have is cheaper than a clean glass of water. And an AK-47 is cheaper still... God damn I wish I had discovered Yaya before some stupid modeling agency. LOL... Enjoy! Click on pictures to enlarge.


Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts